Life has put aside difficult moments for all of us: unhappy times, love affairs, separations, death and mourning. They are all there; without having asked for them. It is necessary to bring peace those moments, to find calm, peace and the return of good feeling.
These difficult moments usually last a short time, and are a part of our existence: depression, distress, emotional illness, ageing, fear, anxiety.
Homeopathic treatment is adapted for the quieting down of the person, to calm his/her anxiety, to reduce his/her symptoms of disequilibrium, to bring him/her physical and interior harmony. The homeopathic experience can be very successful in a number of situations, of which the following are some examples:
1. The appearance of an illness or an important event is often difficult. A person often finds him/herself in a situation of perceiving his/her existence in a new way.
2. He/she has to face the situation, but in this “difficult passage” s/he could also be reliving past behaviour, such as being afraid of what might happen, and thereby coming into contact with a feeling of abandonment previously encountered in childhood. There are feelings/demonstrations of aggressivity. As a child s/he was perhaps not given enough support, and this feeling has resurfaced.
3. In this situation, a person looks for the strength to renew him/herself to bring about a sort of interior cleansing, and on this road, s/he may go through different feelings: anxiety, restlessness, incapable of finding his/her place in the community, in the family environment. There are many fears, s/he can be very impulsive. Another reaction will be to consider his/her behaviour in a very self-satisfying fashion.
4. Fears become apparent, and are diverse. For some people, this could become actual phobia.
5. On the physical level, s/he notices considerable weakness: there is a lack of strength, the organs appear to have slowed down, but the behaviour has also slowed down; one or more paralyses develop progressively, this paralysis affects the character, one does not want to make any changes at any cost. Incontinence may result. There is a feeling of insufficient support from family, from the health profession.
In the above examples, I have presented some situations that develop and for which experience has shown us that it is possible to help and really relieve the person during this difficult time.
For those of you who are interested in this therapeutic approach, I consult in person or at a distance, click on Distance homeopathic consultation or in montreal, quebec, rimouski.
Wow! That’s a raelly neat answer!